Welcome to the Member Services section. Take advantage of these exciting new programs and discounts and at the same time, support the NSBA in its effort to make membership work for you.
As a member of the NSBA, you are entitled to all of the following membership services:
- Client Assistance Fund - The Client Assistance Fund was established in January 1974 by the Nebraska State Bar Association. Its purpose is to reimburse a client who has suffered a financial loss due to the dishonesty of an attorney.
- Fee Arbitration - The purpose of Nebraska Legal Fee Arbitration Plan is to provide for the expeditious resolution through voluntary arbitration of disputes involving fees charged by attorneys.
- The Nebraska Lawyers Assistance Program (NLAP) offers help to lawyers, judges and law students troubled by sub- stance abuse problems, stress, depression and other types of disorders which may impair their ability to perform in a competent and professional manner.
- The SCOPE Program is a lawyer-to-lawyer information service. It provides the opportunity for an attorney who is unfamiliar with a legal area to talk to an attorney who is more experienced and knowledgeable.
- Speakers' Bureau - The NSBA Speakers Bureau will arrange for a volunteer attorney to speak to your group on the legal topic of our choice. We have many attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, who are prepared to speak to a variety of age groups and types of organizations.