Admissions: Downloads: Special Testing Accommodations
The following forms are prescribed by the Nebraska State Bar Commission pursuant to the Policy on Applicants with Disabilities and must be used when requesting special testing accommodations for the Nebraska Bar Examination. All of the forms must be completed and submitted to the Admissions Office at the time the applicant files an Application to take the Bar Examination. An application to take a July exam must be filed by April 1 preceding the exam, and an application to take the February exam must be filed by November 1 preceding the exam.
- Instructions on How to Apply for Testing Accommodations
- Instructions for Filing Petitions for Testing Accommodations
- Description of the Nebraska Bar Examination to Assist Testing Accommodation Specialists
- Form A - Petition for Testing Accommodations
- Form B - Testing Accommodations-Physical Disabilities Verification
- Form C - Testing Accommodations-Learning Disabilities Verification
- Form D - Testing Accommodations-Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Verification
- Form E - Testing Accommodations-Mental Disability Verification
- Form F - Testing Accommodations-Law School Verification
- Form G - Testing Accommodations-Bar Admissions Administrator Verification
- Form H - Petition for Special Accommodations-Authorization Release and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Guidelines for Evaluating Petitions for Testing Accommodations Based on a Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Guidelines for Evaluating Petitions for Testing Accommodations Based on Learning Disabilities
Typed responses are preferred. If the responses to these forms cannot be typed, they should be printed clearly.
Questions regarding the Nebraska State Bar Examiner's Policy on Applicants with Disabilities or the required forms should be directed to the Admissions Office, 402-475-7091.