THIS WEBINAR DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CLE CREDIT
This Webinar is FREE, but you must register to attend.
How do you keep track of your time and expenses, invoice clients, collect payments, and analyze activity, progress and areas for improvement at your firm? In this presentation, we will discuss and show you how to run your business more productively using Rocket Matter legal practice
management software to better serve your clients, get a deep understanding of your practice, and increase revenue.
Features and workflows we'll cover include:
- How to capture time and expenses efficiently at the office or on the go
- Using tasks, calendar events, document uploads, phone messages, and notes
- How to customize your Invoices and run all of your legal billing at once
- An overview of the integrations with the tools you use, including Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Gmail, and Quickbooks
- How to automate and streamline your case management workflow with fully customizable Matter Templates
- Dashboards that let you see what’s happening at a glance with clients, matters, and the firm’s business.
- An intake tool that automates the process of gathering new client information which is funneled directly into a CRM
- A fully integrated payment processing system that helps simplify and automate the difficult process of invoicing your clients and getting paid
- Advanced Analytics. A series of user-friendly reports offer you a powerful glimpse into your firm’s financial performance in just a few clicks.
Kelley Nicholson is a Senior Account Executive at Rocket Matter. Kelley's blended background in customer support, sales, training and on-boarding, and deep experience in both the education and software fields gives her a thorough understanding of the practice
management needs at law firms of all sizes.
Michael Miceli is the Director of Marketing for Rocket Matter. Michael brings a background of SEO, SEM, and digital advertising to his role and writes frequently on how law firms can most effectively adopt digital marketing strategies.