Nebraska Activity #130361. 1.0 hours CLE
Go to: http://cleseminars.com/all-partners/nebraska-state-bar-cle-webinars/
$85 - All Registrants
***Because these seminars are provided through a third party, NSBA dues-paying members are NOT ABLE to use their 2 free ethics credits for these seminars.***
How would you like to put your law practice on auto-pilot? Well, when you properly leverage the power of digital technology you can automate many boring-but-necessary workflows, and outsource others. This session will give you a concrete roadmap for doing just that.
In this session you’ll learn about:
· the one foundational element you need to have in place before you even consider using technology
· a little known tool allows you to draft briefs, memos, and emails at least 200% faster than you’re doing now
· the software that will prevent your firm from being a victim of the most rampant forms of hacking
· harnessing the amazing power of virtual assistants, who have incredible skills and are available for reasonable cost (even for part-time work).
Originally recorded September 6, 2016.
Ernest Svenson, Esq.
Ernie Svenson spent 20 years doing commercial litigation in a big New Orleans firm. Along the way he learned the keys to paperless lawyering, which in turn inspired him to start a Ninja-efficient solo practice.
Now, as the founder of SmallFirmBootcamp.com, he shows other lawyers "put their practice on autopilot." Ernie is a nationally recognized speaker and author. He also runs a website called PaperlessChase.com. He began publishing the popular Ernie The Attorney blog in 2002.
If you need additional information on your CLE credits please contact:
Sara Weber, Nebraska State Bar Association
(402) 475-7091 ext # 131; email@example.com