| Westin Snowmass Resort
100 Elbert Lane, Snowmass Village, CO 81615
The Westin Snowmass Resort offers excellent facilities and a variety of shopping, dining and nightlife options just steps away in the Snowmass Mall. Surrounded by majestic peaks, it is a natural playground second to none. As one of the finest ski resort areas in the United States, Snowmass Mountain activities range from cross country skiing to snowmobiling, and more. You are sure to find something the whole family can enjoy during your stay in Snowmass.
| Or, call the Westin directly at
Online room reservations are now just a click away!
Discount lodging at the Westin Resort is available for conference attendees starting at $309/night plus taxes. Lodging is also available at the Wildwood Snowmass Hotel (next door to the Westin) starting at $189/night plus taxes. Westin rates are listed below. Please reference the group name National CLE Conference.
Westin Room Rates (not including applicable taxes and fees)
- Alpine Room: $309.00
- Alpine Room w/ Balcony: $319.00
- Deluxe Room: $339.00
- Junior Suite: $489.00
- Standard Suite: $509.00
- Mountain Suite: $609.00
- Pinnacle Suite: $689.00
- Ski In/Ski Out: $789.00
Please call for triple and quad rates.
Please book your room by December 13, 2016. All reservations require a credit card. A 25% deposit is due at time of booking. The remaining 75% Is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Wildwood Snowmass Hotel Guest Rooms:
A group rate of $189 is available on a space available basis until December 13, 2016. Call 402-361-5686 to reserve a room, or CLICK HERE to make your reservation at Wildwood Snowmass online.