The Military & Veterans Law Section is happy to provide a list of online resources to aid members of our Military and their dependents.
American Bar Association
Department of Veterans Affairs
- Burial and Memorial Benefits - This site provides information regarding burial and memorial benefits for Military members and spouses.
- CHAMPVA - The Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) is a health benefits program in which the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) shares the cost of certain health care services and supplies with eligible beneficiaries.
- Education Benefits - The Home for All Educational Benefits Provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents & Survivors - Veterans of the United States armed forces may be eligible for a broad range of programs and services provided by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). These benefits are legislated in Title 38 of the United States Code.
- Federal Jobs - Database of available jobs in the Federal Government.
- Health Care Eligibility - This site contains information on health care benefits and how to access them.
- Home Loan Guaranty - This site contains informatin on Loan Guaranty Service and the Home Loan Program
- Life Insurance - Insurance programs were developed to provide insurance benefits for veterans and service members who may not be able to get insurance from private companies because of the extra risks involved in military service, or a service connected disability.
- Memorial Certificate Program - A Presidential Memorial Certificate (PMC) is an engraved paper certificate, signed by the current President, to honor the memory of honorably discharged deceased Veterans.
- Mental Health - VA provides numerous ways for Veterans to get the help they may need to keep mentally healthy.
- Military Personnel Records - The National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records (NPRC-MPR) is the repository of millions of military personnel, health, and medical records of discharged and deceased veterans of all services during the 20th century. (Records prior to WWI are in Washington, DC.) NPRC (MPR) also stores medical treatment records of retirees from all services, as well as records for dependent and other persons treated at naval medical facilities. Information from the records is made available upon written request (with signature and date) to the extent allowed by law.
- My HealtheVet - My HealtheVet is the VA's Personal Health Record. It was designed for Veterans, active duty Servicemembers, their dependents and caregivers. My HealtheVet helps you partner with your health care team. It provides you opportunities and tools to make informed decisions.
- National Resource Directory - The National Resource Directory (NRD) provides access to services and resources at the national, state and local levels that support recovery, rehabilitation and community reintegration.
- Prosthetic and Sensory Aids Service - The mission of the Prosthetic & Sensory Aids Service (PSAS) is to provide comprehensive support to optimize health and independence of the Veteran. Our vision is to be the premier source of prosthetic and orthotic services, sensory aids, medical equipment, and support services for Veterans.
- Returning Servicemembers - Have you recently returned from military service? Now is the time to take advantage of the benefits VA offers OEF/OIF Veterans.
- Women Veterans Health Care - This web site provides information on health care services available to women Veterans, including comprehensive primary care as well as specialty care such as reproductive services, rehabilitation, mental health, and treatment for military sexual trauma.
- VA Vet Centers - Our Centers offer a wide range of services to help you make a successful transition from military to civilian life. You've earned these benefits and there is no cost to you or your family members.
- VA Benefit Payment Rates - Compensation and Pension Payment Rates.
- VA Forms - Fillable forms covering a wide array of issues for veterans.
- Veterans Employment & Training - VETS Proudly Serves Veterans & Service Members! We Provide Resources and Expertise to Assist and Prepare them to Obtain Meaningful Careers, Maximize their Employment Opportunities, and Protect their Employment Rights.
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
|CHAMPVA - Civilian Health & Medical Program
|Federal Recovery Coordination Program
|Foreign Medical Program
|Headstones & Markers
|National Cemetery Scheduling Office
|National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
|Pension Management Center
|Presidential Memorial Certificate Program
|Special Health Issues
|Spina Bifida/Children of Women Vietnam Veterans
|Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD)
|Women Veterans Health