- An enjoyable way to build your professional network and hone your networking skills.
- Membership is open to all voluntary NSBA members except law students.
- Members choose which group they wish to opt in to—Omaha or Lincoln—and may be members of both groups if they wish. HOWEVER, the expectation is you'll be available to meet in the geographic area. For example, Omaha group members will be available to meet in the Omaha area. If you live/work in Lincoln and join the Omaha group, you're expected to travel to Omaha rather than ask the Omaha lawyer to meet you halfway or drive to Lincoln. Of course, whatever is convenient for members is fine with the NSBA.
- Members agree to be matched for 6 one-to-one meetings each year and further agree to help facilitate their meetings on a timely basis.
- Members must be willing to provide a complete online profile.
- Members agree to report to NSBA if they AREN’T able to have their network coffee/lunch during the assigned window.
- Members may ask to be placed on hiatus status and will not be matched during that time.
- Dues are $10, whether a member joins one group or both.
How it Works:
- Membership is open for both groups - Omaha and Lincoln.
- Matches are randomly generated using software. Lawyers are not matched based on practice area or other factors.
- NSBA will match members one-to-one. NSBA will create the match, email the two attorneys, and it will be up to them to arrange to meet. Match notices go out around the first day of odd-numbered months. Members meet during the next 60 days.
- Members are expected to meet in person.
Contact Jennifer Hiatt at NSBA with questions.
Join NetWORKS! online.